Lean and Agile Supply Chain:
1. Supply Chain Distribution Network Optimization
- 26% Reduction in Inventory;
- 10% Reduction in Lead time to point of consumption;
- 10% Reduction in Transportation Costs;
- Implemented agile supply chain by implementing effective S&OP Process
2. Developed Core Competency strategy for supply chain organisation by restructuring the supply chain functions which directly resulted in the following quantifiable benefits:
- Implemented Skill Metrics resulting in right personnel handling critical supply chain functions;
- Material Cost Savings around US $ 3 M per annum;
- Inventory Carrying Costs savings > US $ 6.5 M over a period of 18 months;
- Implemented PULL process to support agility - eliminated safety stock up to US $ 0.75 M;
- Implemented Direct sourcing and reduced lead time by 30 days;
3. Japan Supply Chain Optimization Project Management – Resulting in US $ 7 M per year savings.
4. India Distribution Network Optimization Project Management – Resulting in US $ 1.5 M per year savings.
Inventory Management and Control:
1. Inventory optimization by implementing innovative techniques in inventory management and control that resulted in over 62% over period of inventory reduction in eighteen months’ time in Australia.
2. Effective Implementation of S&OP Process resulted in 20% Inventory reduction through optimising MRP parameters, Periodical Governance, Effective Cycle count to avoid shrinkages; and finally Implementing Inventory utilisation measurement.
Core Competency Strategy and Outsourcing:
1. Headed the project to migrate the manufacturing operations from Europe to Asia and outsourced the same within 180 days’ time frame.
2. Asia Pacific network optimisation by implementing merge in transit and implementing a large RFQ process resulting in Cost Savings of €1.5 M.
1. Implemented Warehouse Management Systems and Large Distribution facilities for more than 10 clients;
2. SME for ERP implementation of SAP and Oracle D2B Module;
3. Implemented VMI, PULL, Order Specific Scheduling, JIT/Cross Docking and Merge in trasit projects.
1. Winner of LENOVO President Star Award (December 2007) for developing supply chain solutions resulting in US$ 7.00 M savings per annum;
2. Individual Award winner for Operational Efficiency at LENOVO Annual Recognition Event, Beijing, April 2008 for demonstrating supply chain excellence.
3. Winner of Long Term Incentive Award (June 2008) given to only 4% of LENOVO worldwide Top Performers.