- Core Competency Strategy development and Implementation
- E2E Supply Chain Management and Operations
- Inventory Control and Optimisation
- MRP - Procurement and Sourcing and Category Management
- Customer Service and e-order fulfilment
- Warehousing and Distribution optimisation
- Project Management - ERP Implementation SME
- Change Management - Change Agent
- Budgets Management.
Lean and Agile Supply Chain:
Supply Chain Distribution Network Optimization
- >50% Reduction in Inventory;
- 10% Reduction in Lead time to point of consumption
- 10% Reduction in Transportation Costs;
- Implemented agile supply chain by implementing effective S&OP Process
- Developed Core Competency strategy for supply chain organisation by restructuring the supply chain functions which directly resulted in the following quantifiable benefits:
- Implemented Skill Metrics resulting in right personnel handling critical supply chain functions;
- Material Cost Savings around US $ 3 M per annum
- Inventory Carrying Costs savings > US $ 6.5 M over a period of 18 months;
- Implemented PULL process to support agility - eliminated safety stock up to US $ 0.75 M;
- Implemented Direct sourcing and reduced lead time by 30 days;
- Japan Supply Chain Optimization Project Management – Resulting in US $ 7 M per year savings.
- India Distribution Network Optimization Project Management – Resulting in US $ 1.5 M per year savings.
Inventory Management and Control:
- Inventory optimization by implementing innovative techniques in inventory management and control that resulted in over 62% over period of inventory reduction in eighteen months’ time in Australia.
- Effective Implementation of S&OP Process resulted in 20% Inventory reduction through optimising MRP parameters, Periodical Governance, Effective Cycle count to avoid shrinkages; and finally Implementing Inventory utilisation measurement.
Core Competency Strategy and Outsourcing:
- Headed the project to migrate the manufacturing operations from Europe to Asia and outsourced the same within 180 days’ time frame.
- Asia Pacific network optimisation by implementing merge in transit and implementing a large RFQ process resulting in Cost Savings of €1.5 M.
- Implemented Warehouse Management Systems and Large Distribution facilities for more than 10 clients using Six Sigma DMAIC methodology;
- SME for ERP implementation of SAP and Oracle D2B Module, CRM, WMS, SAP- TMS;
- Implemented VMI, PULL, Order Specific Scheduling, JIT/Cross Docking and Merge in transit projects.
- Winner of LENOVO President Star Award (December 2007) for developing supply chain solutions resulting in US$ 7.00 M savings per annum;
- Individual Award winner for Operational Efficiency at LENOVO Annual Recognition Event, Beijing, April 2008 for demonstrating supply chain excellence.
- Winner of Long Term Incentive Award (June 2008) given to only 4% of LENOVO worldwide Top Performers.