Exposure to Supply Chain Concepts:
Business Process Mapping; Core Competency Strategy; Developing and Implementing Lean and Agile Supply Chain; Logistics Outsourcing Process/Selection; Postponement; Cross Dock Merging; JIT; Order Specific Scheduling; Pull Process; Line Feeding; VMI; Inventory Optimization; Distribution Network Optimization; Product Reverse flow Optimization; Inventory Financing; Supply Chain Visibility; Developing Supply Chain Dashboard; Supply Chain Coaching and Mentoring; Activity Based Budgeting and costing and Variance Analysis; Project Management using DMAIC and DARER Concepts; Supply Chain Re-engineering; Procurement Strategies; Elimination of Waste; Productivity Improvement; Warehouse Design Optimization; Skill Metrics implementation etc.
MS Office; ERP; Demand Solutions; WMS (WH Management System); DC Expert, EDI, Etc..
I follow below mentioned four steps apart from risk mitigation strategy in collaborating with the stakeholders, and I also ensure that I empower stakeholders to draw them from their comfort zone, pro actively work with all levels, Develop a water tight Business case; Create Culture of Collaboration by bringing lateral thinking capability within the project team and grooming change agents and I strongly promote inclusiveness to make project a success.
- Keep the stakeholders satisfied – Internal and External;
- Work together (Work with all levels in hierarchy, Inform; Consult and Collaborate);
- Minimize ambiguity (Education about the project; Communication – Periodical Project Progress);
- Show consideration (Empathy, Change Management, and Support).
Risk Mitigation – Proactive thinking helps me in identifying a business risk, and I classify risks into three categories (Technical; Financial; and Scheduling). My risk mitigation strategy includes, avoid, transfer/shift, accept and always have a contingency plan. I use heat map to measure and educate stake holders.
Change is inevitable due to dynamic economic situation and constantly changing priorities. The success of any project is not measured by meeting milestones, the success of any project largely depends upon how effectively relevant personnel adapted to the change and willing to come out of their comfort zone and work towards the common goal of the change process.
In order to promote change, cultural diversity and inclusiveness, I follow six simple steps and they include:
- Effective Communication (formal and informal; written and verbal);
- Walk the talk; actions concur with the project objectives – Defined Governance;
- Thought leadership and ongoing commitment towards of transparency and unquestionable integrity;
- Stakeholder Management, as explained below;
- Team alignment – This is the critical step in driving the change. In a diversified team environment with cross functional teams working towards common goal, it is absolutely critical to develop cohesive team and that is integrated;
- Last but not least is Risk Mitigation. Proactively work towards identifying the project related risks as explained below and be ready with contingency plan.
Exposure to Project Management Methodologies:
- DMAIC (Define (project objective), Measure (measure as is situation – Process Mapping), Analyse – Analyse the existing data, Improve – Develop a solution - Customisation and Control – Audit of the outcomes to align with objectives) also conducted several RIW (Rapid Improvement Workshops).
- DARER (Define objectives; Align the resources - Stake Holders approval, Run (Sequence - Understand the problem, Map the process; Identify Challenges, Customize Solution, Implement), Evaluate the outcome and finally Re-engineer if the situation demands).
Warehouse Management; Distribution Centres; Supply Chain Transformation; Core Competency Assessment; Outsourcing Manufacturing; Supply Chain Audits; Vendor Managed Inventory; Inventory Financing; Postponement; In-transit merge; E2E Outsourcing Process; Line Feeding; Optimising push/pull supply chains; Inventory Optimisation; Distribution Network Optimisation (centre of gravity theory); SME for ERP Implementation (SAP and Oracle)
Safety First Programs implementation; Organizational Restructuring; Implementing Skill Matrix; Coaching and Mentoring; MGL (Making great leaders) program implementation; Leadership Assessment and Development; Developing and Implementing Effective Communication Plan.
Standard Work Creation; ISO Documentation; QMS Documentation; Point of Use Methodology Implementation and POU (point of use).
Implementing and managing S&OP Process; Demand Forecasting; Master Production Scheduling; Lean Manufacturing – Elimination of Waste; Developing Lean and Agile Supply Chain; Developing Procurement Strategies including Category Management; Material Requirement Planning (aligning demand with supply);MRP Parameters Optimization; Procurement; Warehousing and Distribution; After Market Parts Strategy; Inventory Management and Control; Cycle Counts and Inventory Accuracy; Implementing Process Improve Dialogue (PID); Supplier Collaboration; Supplier Scorecard implementation.
Budgets Management (Revenue and Capital); Cost Reduction – Material, Manufacturing and Transportation; Managing Government subsidies and grants; Maximization of Operating Profit after Capital Charge.
Maximisation of total customer experience; Order Fulfilment; Dispute resolution; Customer feedback analysis.