- PhD in Supply Chain Management from Victoria University, Australia focussing on Core Competency Strategy, Outsourcing.
- Master of Applied Science (Logistics & SCM) from Massey University, NZ (2007).
- Two year UK Diploma in Logistics with specialization in Warehousing, UK Institute of Logistics and Transport and Massey University, NZ (2004)
- Master of Commerce (1980) from Shri Venkateshwara University, India. Specialisation in Cost Accounting and Management Accounting
- Trained in Six Sigma Project Management - DMAIC
- Trained in the areas of Root Cause Analysis - 5 Whys - SIX Sigma
- Conflict Resolution and Risk Mitigation training by McKinsey and part of my PhD thesis.
- Qualified Supply Chain Manager in Caterpillar Production Systems, specialising in lean process improvement and elimination of Waste.